To help navigate hurdles and transform intentions into outcomes, Brunel offers a suite of expertly crafted tools, support systems and services designed to guide and assist organisations to achieve their workplace diversity and inclusion goals.
Whether you are seeking to engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women in non-traditional roles or neurodiverse candidates, Brunel’s Ascend Pathways can provide the strategic and tactical support you need to get there.
Creating a brighter future
Modern organisations find themselves at a unique point in history, where their action (or inaction) to create inclusive environments can have a direct and tangible impact upon – not only their employees – but also the company’s reputation and with it, their access to future opportunities, partners, funding and competitiveness.
Ascend Pathways can guide and support your journey
Brunel's diversity and inclusion solutions can be delivered through a variety of frameworks designed to support your organisation’s journey towards flexibility, sustainability and inclusiveness with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Our fully customisable support services include:
Policy and Procedure: Review, Design and Implementation
- Regardless of the size or structure of your organisation we can work with you to develop industry leading policies and supporting processes to ensure your organisation’s practices meet your legal and CSR responsibilities
- Brunel can tailor an established framework to ensure your organisation has the structure it needs to map, assess and achieve its inclusion and diversity targets
- By working hand-in-hand with your staff, we can help you establish realistic Key Performance Indicators which reflect your organisation’s vision and business model, and ensure you have the systems in place to capture and report upon your journey
Bespoke Training Packages and Workforce Development Plans
Specialist Recruitment Drives
Inclusive and Holistic Mentoring
- Retention is one of the greatest risks to successful inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- We can provide holistic 360 degree mentoring to your personnel to address barriers as they arise
- Build individual coping mechanisms and ensure your recruitment leads seamlessly into long term employment
- Provide support for HR and management to build your own internal capabilities
- Available for all role types and individuals, irrespective of background or demographic
Brunel’s Ascend Pathways service specialises in assisting companies meet their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples (ATSI) participation and content requirements by providing reliable and competitive ATSI personnel, assisting companies in designing and implementing meaningful and sustainable Indigenous Recruitment and Employment strategies, and providing ongoing support for companies and personnel through our ATSI Support Services.
Ascend Pathways has successfully designed and delivered ATSI specific training programs and maintained a 98% retention rate both in training and employment.
Take the next step of your D&I journey
Talk to Brunel about how our flexible Diversity and Inclusion solutions can support your organisation to enact change, achieve your Corporate Social Responsibilities and build a reputation as a champion of equality and diversity.
Brunel acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people of the many traditional lands and language groups of Australia. We acknowledge the wisdom of Elders both past and present, and pay respect to the communities of today. We recognise their continuing connection to the land, waters and community.