Comprehensive solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream projects
Brunel has extensive experience supporting the people and skilling needs of oil & gas operations within Australia and around the world. Working across upstream, midstream and downstream operations, our specialists possess an unrivaled understanding of the industry, its challenges and the key skills and people operations need to perform.
Applying an agile and forward-thinking approach, Brunel supports our clients to engage talent, implement managed staffing solutions, access hard-to-source skill sets, mobilise personnel, coordinate scheduled maintenance and optimise the performance of their facilities and people.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and contract recruitment
- Executive and retained search
- Labour hire and managed workforce solutions
- Diversity and inclusion support including Indigenous recruitment programs
- Employment and industrial relations
- Maintenance and shutdowns
- Mobilisation and relocation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Statement of Work (SoW)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
Brunel’s oil & gas specialists offer unparalleled experience and capabilities across upstream, midstream and downstream operations, enabling us to deliver the right people solutions for onshore and offshore facilities as well as corporate environments.
- Project management, project controls and services
- Engineering and design
- Technology, automation and digitalisation
- Geoscience, drilling and completion
- Construction and commissioning
- Oilfield services
- Subsurface and subsea
- Operations, maintenance and decommissioning
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Feasibility and FEED
- Supply chain management and procurement
For over 20 years, Brunel has worked with innovators and leaders from Australia’s oil & gas industry to deliver both small and large-scale projects throughout the region. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a suite of tailored workforce services, Brunel can provide solutions ranging from individual roles to full site manning. Providing personnel at all levels and role types, we can help you effectively scale your workforce and support every stage of your project.
- Strong history of supporting oil & gas projects within Australia and throughout the world
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.
Our services are characterised by real industry knowledge, depth of experience and a commitment to exceptional outcomes for every job regardless of scope, scale or location. Talk to Brunel about how we can simplify the people and skilling needs of your oil & gas operation.
General Manager, Brunel (PNG)
+61 7 3007 7600