Discovering the brightest teams to supply the energy of the future
Brunel is highly experienced in providing the specialised workforces needed to support each phase of a Renewable Energy project; from planning and exploration to construction, day-to-day operation and ongoing maintenance. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a range of recruitment and managed workforce solutions, Brunel can deliver the people, skills and outcomes your site needs.
Whether your project is hydroelectric, solar PV, biomass, geothermal or a wind farm, Brunel can provide the highly skilled, niche and technical personnel needed to ensure that your renewable energy operation meets and exceeds its project and production targets.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and contract recruitment
- Executive and retained search
- Labour hire and managed workforce solutions
- Diversity and inclusion support including Indigenous recruitment programs
- Employment and industrial relations
- Mobilisation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Statement of Work (SoW)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
Our tailored support services span the full project lifecycle, including design, engineering, construction and commissioning, maintenance, operations and decommissioning. From highly specialised scientific fields and executive-level staff to machine operators, construction labour and administrative support, Brunel can match the people to your project.
- Engineering and design
- Project management, project controls and services
- Technology, automation and digitalisation
- Construction and commissioning
- Operations, maintenance and decommissioning
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Legal, human resources and marketing
For over 20 years, Brunel has partnered with innovators and leaders across a diverse range of Australian business and projects to deliver niche, highly-skilled and specialised people and workforce solutions. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a suite of tailored workforce services, Brunel can provide solutions ranging from individual roles to full site manning.
- Strong history of working with both global and Australian energy industry projects
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.
Our services are characterised by real industry knowledge, depth of experience and a commitment to exceptional outcomes for every job regardless of scope, scale or location. Talk to Brunel about how we can simplify the people and skilling needs of your renewable energy operation.