About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Saturday, 9 October 2021
About this role
About this role
I am urgently seeking 10 Field Service Engineers available in Australia who have Subsea Completions or Controls experience - Installation, operation and maintenance on wellheads, IWOCS, BOPs and Xmas trees required.
6 to 12 month contracts are on offer with likely extensions, ideally with immediate start.
The work includes various completions, connections and controls scopes including drilling and wellhead scopes - plus connection scopes - across Australia and Offshore throughout the year and beyond.
Ideally candidates will have experience with a majority of the following:• Minimum 8 years’ hands-on experience – of which a minimum of 6 years offshore• Installation, operation and maintenance on Wellheads, Xmas trees offshore
• BOP service, inspection, and maintenance offshore• Experience running trees offshore
• Subsea/Surface drilling and completions and production work activities, manifolds, connections and control systems on offshore rigs, platforms and vessels• Pressure testing – valves, chokes and hydraulics
• Performing maintenance and repair of subsea systems, machines, tools and associated equipment• Performing mux cable tests and installations on the BOP/Xmas tree
• Rebuilding and repairing the BOP Control pods (regulators, spm, shuttle valves)• Support ring change and maintenance of all dog valves and cables
• Direct the deck and drill crew during BOP operation/pulling and running a BOP
Ideally candidates have exposure to and hands-on experience with some or all of the following:• TM-15, DW5 Wellhead Systems• HXT Systems
• Upper Completions• SCM’s, CVCs, Chokes
• Production Jumpers• EFL & HFL’s
For more information and to apply – upload your CV via the Apply Now button and call Elke Koelman on 08 9429 5638.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)