About this role
About this role
We’re hiring an Administrative/Accounting Assistant for our client, a large Petrochemical company, to join their team. This is a 10-month contract.
- The role will be performed from Home until COVID work restrictions are lifted
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Create and maintain electronic file structure and original hard copies for the unit-based Facility Change Management (FCM) projects.
- Issue and distribute FCM hard copies as required for review and construction.
- Participate in routine Process Safety audits of completed FCM packages.
- Work closely with maintenance and technical personnel in the unit to conduct data integrity checks, validate and search for information in variety of sources (databases, equipment files, etc)
- Maintain Data Integrity by conducting audits of systems for missing information, reconciling conflicting information in various systems, making decisions on issues involving validation of information.
- Maintain the Document Management Database (SPF) by addressing tag to document linking issues, reviewing legacy hard copy files for appropriate documentation, and scanning and loading hard copy files.
- Receive and organize drawings for submission.
- Track, compile, and report statistics to Leader to measure project progress
- Provide initial training and project mentoring to project technical resource on document management systems and workflow
- Create maintenance notifications for execution of FCM packages
- Participate and lead initiatives to improve FCM and document control process.
- High school graduate, and preference given to those who have completed post-secondary Office Admin or Accounting programs
- 3+ years in an office environment.
- Preference to those who have worked in an engineering environment. Will consider candidates with Accounting background
- Intermediate use of MS Office Suite of Products
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Paula Domingues Clarkson via the details below, quoting publication number:
Paula Domingues Clarkson
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro