About this job
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 9 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a full-time Administrative Coordinator to work in a big animal health company in the GTA. This is a one-year contract with strong chances of turning into a permanent job.
The Administrative Coordinator is a key point of contact for multiple team members and liaises effectively with different internal and external stakeholders to provide ‘best-in-class’ administrative support to the Sales, Technical & Marketing teams
- Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings – source and book venues, catering, group activities and entertainment in a timely and cost-effective manner. Book travels, prepare agendas, invites, communications and book speakers.
- Support the teams as required in the co-ordination and execution of external meetings, tradeshows and other customer events. Act as a contact point for venues and vendors involved in industry events.
- Support the teams in preparing, delivering and facilitating online meetings, webinars, and other virtual interactions with customers and industry stakeholders.
- Determine and address office supply and swag needs for the team.
- Assist the sales team with the distribution of sales documentation.
- Maintain marketing team documentation in an effective, compliant and efficient manner (e.g., TEAMS, The Barn, collab sites, physical storage).
- Process new vendor requests, create and manage PO requisitions, receive items in SAP, process payments via PO and WebDR, track POs, maintain department invoices and ensure prompt payment/follow up. Work closely with Office Services Coordinator for P2P troubleshooting.
- Ensure full compliance with Finance Policy in purchasing goods and services (FRAP).
- Support cost center owners in tracking and monitoring expenditure (OPEX).
- Archive relevant administrative documentation (copies of Legal contracts; etc.).
- Process sample orders and ensure the sample SOP process is followed. Pharmilink point of contact to manage materials, loading of items and printing process.
- Support rebate cheque execution and rebate cover letter maintenance.
- Support Brand Managers’ Marketing activities:
- Website co-ordination
- Bran plan tactic deliverables
- PromoMats process - adding content, creating placeholders and linking references
- Maintain team informed of new/updated department procedures/policies; co-ordinate inquiries regarding new policies and procedures (i.e. Travel & Expenses; HSE; IT; etc.).
- Maintain documentation in an effective, compliant and efficient manner (e.g. TEAMS, collab sites, physical storage).
- Liaise with other departments i.e., P2P, O2C, Finance, etc. as needed to support team and customer needs.
- Enhance connectivity and best practice sharing with other functions and business units.
- Support onboarding for new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Animal Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of work experience
- Experience with software for business processes and vendor management systems – e.g., SAP
- Exemplary team and individual work ethics
- High learning agility and adaptability. Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong problem-solving, system and process troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter, resilient and action-oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Monnatha Grego via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary