About this role
We are looking for experienced Advanced Riggers for shutdown works at Roy Hill
• FIFO ex Perth only• 9-19th May
• Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging including options for flights ex east coast, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
ROSTER: ShutdownHOURS: 10 -12 hours per day
SCOPE OF WORKS: ShutdownPAY: TBA
• Previous FIFO experience as Advanced Rigger• Fire Extinguisher Training
• Construction Safety Awareness Card• Australian Drivers Licence
• Copy of Australian Passport• Confined Space
• Working at Heights
• Reputable Company• Roy Hill Inductions on Offer
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)