About this job
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: PERTH
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 8 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Brunel are seeking an Automation Tester to join a Tier 1 Miner in Perth to support their Supply Chain Planning team with automation for testing for their custom platform.
As the Automation Tester your responsibility will involve testing the Supply Chain Platform application business logic, which is an Angular application. You will design and extend an automated system for the testing of a web UI implemented in Angular and web APIs implemented in ASP .Net Core.
The business need an effective automated way to test exciting logic, leveraging from our client's development teams who have similar automation goals borrowing practices and tools.
This is a long-term contract opportunity.
The candidate would have to have an interest in Front End development combined with an interest in Testing and DevOps.
Demonstrated experience design, implementation, and support within an enterprise monitoring suite eg.(UI, Web APIs, Relational Database and external dependencies);
- Design and Front End Development;
- Business service mapping to Testing and DevOps;
- Demonstrate knowledge of document design and implemented testing framework/system;
- Formal testing background, you will be supported by their principal functional tester and have access to similar team test;
- Ideally you will have skills in Node.js, an understanding of Angular2+, .Net experience and an perception of APIs and CI/CD pipelines;
- Demonstrate how to create mocks and stubs while managing mock data sets to enable a variety of scenarios to be tested;
- Managing existing experience with automated testing frameworks or tools would be highly recommended: eg. Cypress.io, Selenium, Test Complete or Cucumber/Gherkin;
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology
Our client has ensured market rate for this opportunity.
Brunel provide dedicated contractor support through the engagement and assignment life cycle. Additional consultation during and after your assignment for market opportunity within the Brunel network.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)