About this role
The Jr. Operations Manager will work hand-in-hand with the plant leaders and will be responsible for the production operations of the plant to include production schedules, quality of product and logistics.
- Production scheduling to ensure that daily production requirements are met;
- Working with the quality department to ensure quality of products being produced;
- Build strong relations with all plant employees;
- Support leadership in strategic development and turn-around activities;
- Liaison with all departments using LEAN tools and improving existing manufacturing procedures and systems;
- Development of cost-saving potentials to ensure the facilities overall profitability;
- Maintain safety standards for all assigned areas by ensuring safety requirements are met and policies are adhered to;
- Support enhancement of the existent Quality Management System to reach 16949 standard;
- Preparation and presentation of weekly/monthly overall KPI´s in collaboration with the Accounting.
- Minimum of Bachelor´s Degree (BA) from a four-year-college or university in Business Engineering, Production Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent technical field; Master´s Degree is preferred;
- Must have a minimum of 5-years practical work experience as a Production Manager, Quality Manager or Production Engineer within an Automotive manufacturing plant;
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods & techniques and the willingness to be hands-on;
- Highly motivated & self-driven to drive change;
- Assertiveness as well as distinctive goal and solution orientation;
- Strong Ethics & Values paired with successful leadership experience and the ability to connect with the team members of the plant;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel and Outlook;
- Requiring a strong personality who is flexible, highly motivated and willed to learn new technologies & processes;
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
What we offer
We offer an attractive salary, benefit package (e.g. paid vacation, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401K, Dental).
Our client is in the field of surface coating and is a strategic partner of the automotive industry. They offer standardized processes for surface treatment and bonding in over 17 locations worldwide.
- Vacancy number: PUB251483
- Location: Williamstown
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 50
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: ProfessionalBachelor
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Jr. Operations Manager - Kentucky
Confirmation sent to