About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a New Business Development Manager to join our new Automotive Staffing vertical located in Clarkston, MI.
Our newest automotive vertical start-up has launched in the U.S. and we are looking for the right New Business Development Manager to take this vertical to new levels. If you are creative, energized and eager to have the autonomy to shape your future and grown your own division, look no further. The possibilities are endless! You’ll have a dedicated recruiting team, no boundaries and full access to develop any automotive client through the U.S.
- Discover and explore business opportunities, prospecting new clients by networking and cold calling;
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining and closing new business relationships;
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients;
- Be the first point of contact for new potential clients;
- Close new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts;
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Grow and retain existing accounts;
- Seek opportunities to grow headcount through potential acquisitions;
- Works to achieve financial growth;
- Defines long-term strategic goals and works to exceed;
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions;
- Attends industry functions such as association events, conferences or trade shows and networking opportunities;
- Travel to client locations across the U.S. when necessary;
- Collaborate with the global automotive sales vertical throughout Brunel to leverage international clients and contacts.
- 7+ years of proven new business development sales experience within the automotive staffing industry;
- In-depth knowledge in staffing positions within engineering, design, manufacturing, finance, support functions, skilled labor, etc;
- Proven track record of success;
- BA in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Self-motivated and self-directed;
- High degree of integrity;
- Potential for approximately 10% travel both domestic and international;
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship;
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen and possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer competitive wages, excellent incentive packages, flexible schedules, in-office and remote flexibility, a world class benefits package including medical, dental and vision that begin on your first day of employment. In addition, we offer a generous PTO package and 401k match. Are you ready to join our team of excellence? Apply NOW!
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a global company with approximately 100 branches in more than 35 countries. Our global network provides ‘Access to Excellence’ for our clients and contractor workforce. Brunel builds high-performance, professional teams pursing the best results around the globe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement