About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Trade
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 30 October 2021
About this role
About this role
On behalf of our client, an expert in mining technologies, Brunel is seeking boilermakers to work at the client’s facility in Welshpool on an ongoing basis.
- $43 per hour + superannuation + penalties
- Night Shift – 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- General fabrication of structural steel, chutes, hoppers, conveyors, trusses, vessels, and frames
- Preparing materials, as per drawings and prepare work areas for assembly by fabrication and welding
- Marking out plates as per drawings, including hole positions and cut-outs, using appropriate measuring techniques
- Fabricating and fully welding small jobs through to completion.
- Trade Certificate in Engineering Fabrication
- Must be willing to pass a 3G/4G weld test
- Must have rigging and dogging ticket
- With at least 3 years’ background in structural and fabrication
- Must have a recent experience working on a large, fixed plant machinery
- Opportunity to work with reputable company expert in mining technologies.
- Ongoing work with a possible of permanency
- Access to Brunel Member benefits, discounts and exclusive offers - Take advantage of a range of amazing perks through Brunel Benefits. We've partnered with some of Australia's top health, finance and travel brands to offer our members a fantastic selection of discounts and exclusive offers. Whether you’re looking to stretch your pre-tax dollars further through salary packaging, get a great deal on a leased vehicle, review your health insurance or book a holiday, Brunel Benefits has you covered.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Margie Sabile via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth