About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 14 October 2021
About this role
About this role
- Applies condition monitoring tools including System1, AMS Suite, lube oil analysis, thermography, to effectively achieve early directions of failures, identify failure modes in machineries and provide recommendations for problem rectification;
- Identifies faulty instrumentation and supports other disciplines in analyzing and resolving the failure to ensure optimum operations;
- Integrates Bentley Nevada 3500 protections system, enabling the changing of setpoints, bypassing faulty channels, and modifying trip relay logic and maintains system for troubleshooting of machine anomalies;
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommends performance improvement initiatives;
- Ensures integrity of the condition monitoring equipment and databases, such as System1, 3500 racks and ADRE, enabling availability and reliability of the devices supporting Operations;
- Analyse vendor information, through the use of datasheets, manuals, cause and effects and P&ID's and prepares reports;
- Assist and coordinate the preparation of Master Data Changes including setting up plant hierarchy, Function Location Data, Equipment Data in the system covering all Plants managed by Company;
- Prepare standard task lists to support Preventive Maintenance of Plant assets, based on Equipment Strategy, Criticality and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) studies. Maintain plans and schedules for the department;
- Prepare bulk data extracts, to support reliability analysis, bench marking studies, assets verification, maintenance optimization and makes recommendations to support improvements.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science major in Engineering in the area of specialization;
- 4 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry;
- Advanced level knowledge in Industrial Condition Monitoring Systems including lube oil analysis, thermography, 3500 racks, System1, ADRE 408 and AMS suite;
- Able to work and make decisions under highly stressing conditions;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, SAP).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Babu Harishchandra Jadhav via the details below, quoting publication number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha