About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 14 October 2021
About this role
About this role
- Provide a variety of Condition Monitoring supports to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews, studies, early defects detection, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting;
- Develop and implement surveillance and administration programs for all Condition Monitoring Systems of new projects to achieve high standards of Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security;
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommends performance improvement initiatives;
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives;
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers;
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems;
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security;
- Support high risk commissioning activities for high complexities & large scale projects by (a) undertaking stringent system surveillance and (b) providing advisory supports to Operations and Maintenance;
- Provides expert knowledge in the utilization and maintenance of condition monitoring hardware and software packages such as lube oil analysis, thermography, boroscopy, 3500 racks, System1, ADRE 408 and AMS suite;
- Lead and support specialized field tasks such as borocopy inspections, Thermography inspections, piping vibration, rotor trim balancing, instrument installation and hardware upgrades.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science major in Engineering in the area of specialization;
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry;
- Expert level knowledge in Industrial Condition Monitoring Systems including lube oil analysis, thermography, 3500 racks, System1, ADRE 408 and AMS suite.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Babu Harishchandra Jadhav via the details below, quoting publication number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha