About this job
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, 7 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Brunel Australasia are seeking a Configuration Manager to join our Tier 1 Mining client in Perth in order to provide development and maintenance of the Configuration Data Model (following the ServiceNow CSDM) and corresponding Configuration Item (CI) Classes and Lifecycles.
As the Configuration Manager your role will involve creation, development and maintenance of configuration and management plans, processes, procedures, templates and support materials. The role will support the development and maintenance of the Configuration Data Model (following the ServiceNow CSDM) and corresponding Configuration Item (CI) Classes and Lifecycles.
Additionally, the Configuration Manager will be responsible for providing commitment to customer-service and analytical approach to problem solving for the adoption of monitoring practices across the organisation.
Leaderships skills through working at senior/management level to date will bring at least 2-5 years of ITIL Configuration Management/ Asset Management administration within complex, medium or large IT environment.
• Support the development and reporting of metrics and KPIs for process performance, accuracy & health• Actively promote the goals and objectives of the configuration management processes and the essential role of the CMDB
• Monitor the quality of both manual CMDB updates and automatic inflows from integrated data sources• Review critical incidents, resolution and response for CMDB related issues
• Review failed changes due to CMDB related issues• Perform operational activities as defined by Configuration Management policies and procedures
• Identify Service Improvement opportunities• Demonstrated commitment to customer-service, continual improvement and ethical business practices
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills• Analytical approach to problem solving combined with the ability to understand complex technical situations
Our client has ensured market rate for this opportunity.
Brunel provide dedicated contractor support through the engagement and assignment life cycle. Additional consultation during and after your assignment for market opportunity within the Brunel network.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Lam Nguyen via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane