About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 8 October 2021
About this role
About this role
- Uphold safety, health, environmental and worker welfare performance of all site execution activities. Implements and sustains a strong safety culture to the EPC Construction Team, EPC Contractor, its Sub-contractors and Vendors by monitoring site activities and by inspiring safety commitment via demonstration of safety leadership by example. Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment;
Uphold Project Quality requirements through visible support to the Project’s Quality Management System and ensures EPC Contractor and sub-contractors execute work to the highest level of quality possible to facilitate a trouble-free start-up and long-term facility availability and reliability;
Review, verify and approve the EPC Contractor’s construction sequence, construction engineering, work plans, pre-task planning and method statements to ensure EPC construction activities are completed in accordance with Onshore Project procedures, regulations, specifications and standards;
Direct the EPC Contractor in planning, scheduling and implementing the construction execution plan, method statements, and other relevant procedures to ensure the work plan and scopes are aligned with project strategies and deliver the safe execution of the project. Identify project deviations and schedule slippages and implement the required solutions.
- Facilitate constructability reviews, brownfield activities preparation and construction review meetings and complete all reports, ensuring the areas of concerns and specific technical issues are identified and tackled on time, with relevant mitigations in line with project specifications and requirements.
- Direct the EPC Contractor towards construction completion and provide assistance and direction in the Mechanical Completion, in coordination with Onshore construction support departments as required, and provide support to Commissioning and Start-up activities, working with all involved parties to facilitate these activities;
- Complete construction reporting as required by Project Management ensuring the content of EPC Contractor’s reports and records are reviewed and approved to ensure compliance with project contractual requirements.
- 12 years’ experience Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large and complex brownfield field construction activities;
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases;
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience with LPG and Condensate Storage and Loading Projects including Product Rundown and Loading Lines.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Babu Harishchandra Jadhav via the details below, quoting publication number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha