About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 4 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Data Administration Specialist (GBS) for our client, automakers, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position for Bangalore location.
The team within GBS is busy establishing the function, including the structure of the team, ways of working and processes. To help guide that work, there is an opportunity for a Data Administration Specialist to join us.
The Data Admin Specialist is responsible for HR technology data infrastructure, managing data access, storage, conversion, and maintaining HR data integrity within GBS HR systems. They oversee the maintenance, definition and management of HR data, partnering with the HiNext (Workday) COE to provide it to reporting teams and other stakeholders in compliance with service level agreements. They also support the Data Privacy lead on data privacy audits and other special requests.
- Oversees the management of the HR data lifecycle which requires extensive knowledge of HR data dependencies and relationships;
- Reviews and approves the HR data quality framework and oversee the quality monitoring prioritization of HR data elements;
- Performs employee data changes in HRIS systems originating from HR transactions (New Hire, Employee Data Changes, Separations, Promotions, Transfers, Change in Status (e.g., Part-time to Full-time));
- Conducts data integrity checks as transactions are performed and periodically; e.g., correct location or department;
- Coordinates HR Service Center activities associated with audit requests from internal and external sources, including data privacy-related ones;
- Works with HR COEs to ensure that appropriate data is provided to comply with audit requests;
- Ensures all cases are documented in the case management application;
- Participates in and contributes to scheduled and ad hoc GBS training in order to improve policy and process acumen.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)