About this role
SQL Developer - Contract Day Rate - Perth
Brunel Australasia are urgently seeking an SQL Developer with specific experience using Snowflake to join a growing digital team supporting the build of a cloud data platform.
The SQL Developer role is working in the Data Analytics team to build the Cloud Data Platform and to refine and deliver projects. This is a long-term development in SQL Data Warehouse development.
- Ability to interact, communicate, present and influence both business and technical teams
- Be able to understand technical concepts and be able to present them in a simple form if required
- Strong agile experience working with Kanban boards and well versed in Agile delivery, including experience working with Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks
- Help the team and Product Owners in the analysis of the business domain, building the productbacklog and refinement
- Utilising Visio to create process flows that describe how data interacts with business functions
- Analytic-minded self-starter with an eye for detail and resourcefulness to create new innovative data solutions, services and reusable components
- Solution Data Architecture
- Data domain modelling to describe business domain requirements
- Data profiling skills to analyse datasets to design enterprise datawarehouse models
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehousing and consolidation of multiple disparate data sources
- Advanced SQL (analytical functions) and query performance tuning skills
- Data modelling skills, such as advanced SQL Server, SQL with Redshift, MySQL, Snowflake and Columnar Databases
Brunel provide end to end support through the lifecycle of your contract from initial engagement through payroll support, medical and documentation procedure right through to finding your next role.
Our client has secured market rate for this opportunity to join a busy digital team.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)