About this job
- Industry: Health Care
- Area of expertise: Medical
- Location: Guelph
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 29 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a District Pet Health Sales Professional for our client, a large pharmaceutical company producing medicines and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The District Pet Health Sales Professional effectively manages a territory through yearly action planning, account planning, effective expense management and appropriate communications consistent with marketing and sales objectives. Sales territory contacts may consist of one or more of the following types of customers: veterinarians, animal health technicians, veterinary support staff and veterinary business managers. This is a 6-month contract role covering a medical leave in the sales territory of Hamilton ON and area
- Analyzes and leverages territory data to accomplish Territory objectives. Works with Key Account Manager and District Sales Manager to develop sales plans and implement sales cycle tactics, increasing penetration and sales dollars of all products.
- Call on and generate demand with identified accounts and influencers.
- Develop solid business partnerships/relationships with customers and develop an understanding of customer needs by expanding their product knowledge to enhance services and assist Customers in growing their business.
- Conducts both virtual and in-clinic meetings, training sessions, seminars, dinner meetings and other value-added services, meeting all sales force excellence metrics.
- Implement and execute marketing programs and customer initiatives.
- Leverage financial, institutional, and marketing resources.
- Meet Sales Force Excellence metrics.
- Exhibits Technically proficiency for all products and be knowledgeable about competitive products in regional market.
- Demonstrates trade-show etiquette and participates in exhibitions and Company meetings, as required. Engages show attendees and represents the Company in a professional manner.
- Manage account forecasts/projections, sales budgets, expenses and promotional budgets and tracks expenses to control costs and operate within targeted goals.
- Disciplined reporting of all call reports, territory intelligence and customer information within designed CRM.
- Responsible for reporting any Suspected Adverse Events (SAEs) to the Pharmacovigilance Team
- University Degree, preferred Science or Business; Animal Health Technician Diploma, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years sales experience or a minimum of one year of animal health industry experience.
- Passion for animal health business
- Strong business acumen and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information to a variety of audiences and respond to questions
- Good influence and leadership Skills
- Strong learning agility
- Organizational and implementation skills
- Ability to work independently. Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and remain focused.
- Personal accountability with high initiative and sound work ethics
- Knowledge of PC package tools, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Some overnight travel will be required, amount determined by territory
- Valid driver operator license in the province where the role is located.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Chris Kapusta via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary