About this job
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 12 November 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Specialist with our client, this exciting role will be the perfect opportunity for you to be part of an exciting team and a dynamic, world-class Consumer Packaged Goods and Dairy Manufacturing company.
As the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Lead, you will lead and execute the E-commerce and digital marketing campaigns and initiatives that support the strategic ambitions and performance objectives across online channels, customer and social platforms, while making recommendations regarding potential business opportunities to support short and long-term achievement of strategic objectives and maximizing profitability for the organization.
Reporting to the Senior Category Manager, you will:
- Lead the execution of branded campaigns and focus periods with customers through their digital and social platforms
- Work collaboratively with Brand Managers and external agency partners to optimize branded media buys to allow for social commerce opportunities, regularly conducting post-buy analysis based on key KPI media metrics and consumption ROI, optimizing for future programing
- Along with Brand Managers, identify opportunities to integrate digital / E-Commerce customer programing into brand plans
- Identify opportunities to partner with other brands to develop merchandising and programing opportunities on customer ECommerce and Digital platforms
- Develop and execute eCategory management strategy, including online visibility, shopper understanding, reach establishment, path to conversion to further company’s capability to win at the digital shelf
- Work closely with Brand Managers to develop an eBusiness strategy and develop a working plan to ensure individual projects are leading towards the overall key brand objectives
- Remain informed regarding eContent on a continuous basis and communicate changes with respect to guidelines and adjust content needs accordingly
- Act as an internal champion leading all updating and managing of gold standard digital shelf across major eRetailers
- Identify retailer and consumer trends, build external networks with industry experts, agencies and customers to bring leading edge perspectives & capabilities to win in modern retail
- Establish and communicate best practices to the broader commercial organization through ongoing training
- Foster and maintain direct relationships with customer E-Commerce leads, and become the inhouse digital expert for the Sales team, bringing and sharing insights to customer meetings
- Stay connected with internal global eCommerce leads, and leverage / share best practices within company global network
- Lead the eContent publication to retailer sites, including product imagery, descriptions, basic & enhanced content utilization and optimize Digital Shelf
- Perform administrative functions required to manage the E-Commerce area including regular reporting outlining business performance, status of projects, KPI metrics, etc.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams throughout the organization while taking ownership for the effective development and execution of projects according to business requirements
- 3+ years’ experience working with the leading food retailer chains in Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or a related area of study.
- Previous experience working with agency partners to buy media and conduct post program evaluation and optimizations
- Preferred direct experience in CPG as well as experience with content best practices specific to Canadian E-Commerce retailers, working knowledge of Retail Digital Media and customer/retailer specific digital platforms and programs, as well as working knowledge of Nielsen and market analytical tools
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Monnatha Grego via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary