About this role
About this role
We are seeking an E&I Field Engineer for an exciting opportunity with a leading International Oil & Gas organisation's Chinchilla operations.
This is great opportunity to join a leader in the exploration, development and production of LNG & Oil, as they expand there Queensland presence.
Within Upstream Operations there are regular campaigns of work required to be implemented in a consolidated and controlled manner to ensure sustained operations, without drawing operations and maintenance personnel from the delivery of ongoing core activities. The Operations Program Field Engineer is responsible for providing technical support for field execution activity to ensure the safe & efficient delivery of campaigns in accordance with work processes and standards within Upstream Operations.Dimensions
The role will report to the Engineering Lead within the Operations Program team. The role has no direct reports.
- Support contractors and field-based personnel to meet HSSE requirements;
- Coordinate construction scope of work or construction work pack and job plan reviews with the field execution teams;
- Perform site surveys and input to construction scopes of work;
- Support construction execution by resolving technical queries and responding to requests for information;
- Support the quality lead as required by reviewing Inspection & Test Plans and Field Installation Checklists;
- Perform regular quality and safety reviews across a range of operations and construction activities;
- Build strong working relationships, integration & alignment with stakeholders including Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Planning and Scheduling;
- Support readiness for execution and compliance with Integrated Activity Planning;
- Coordinate field input to program delivery reporting;
- Ensure effective management of change and compliance with the Management of Change procedures in all aspects of program delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Instrument & Controls engineering discipline (or equivalent), with a minimum of 5+ years oil & gas experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in field engineering
- Proactive and visible HSE leadership, demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions
- Engineering & construction contractor support experience
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, communication, interpersonal, client-service, negotiation and stakeholder-management skills
- Ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities in a live operation
- Experience in supporting site and office-based teams
- Experience in utilising a CMMS for the execution of work
- Strong change management change skills and experience
- Ability to support multiple programs of work and achieve synergies
- International Oil & Gas Provider
- Chinchilla work location
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- 12-month contract
- Professional Team | Great Culture | Safety Focused
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)