About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Maharashtra
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 10 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring Electrical Designer for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months contractual position in Pune/ Vadodara location.
Responsible for providing all aspects of Electrical design and draughting services to one or more projects. Committed to execute projects on schedule and budget (hours/capital) to ensure project profitability is maintained. He/she will also be able to work flexibly with the other regional offices whilst coordinating with the wider GEMTE team to facilitate efficient and effective project execution.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Execute Electrical design and droughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design);
- Check / Prepare Electrical drawings and design deliverables such as layouts (earthing, lighting, cable routing), single line drawings, control schematics, wiring and interconnection diagrams etal., to the required technical quality with guidance from engineering and senior design personnel;
- Check / Prepare detailed design drawings and documents to the requirements of the Senior Designer;
- Create discipline deliverables and packages required for transfer of a project’s technical information from design to construction and operation;
- Provide support to site team during execution to resolve the design related queries.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong interpersonal, team work and communication skills;
- +5 years design experience in the energy or other process plants;
- +3 years 3d modelling experience (SP3D or PDMS preferred);
- 2D Cad experience (MicroStation or AutoCAD);
- Lighting calculations. (Chalmlite or DIALux Preferred).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)