About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Karnataka
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 13 November 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring Financial Accounting Analyst, for a leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Lead and prepare financial accounts under the Indian Accounting Standards and in accordance with tax and audit regulations;
- Advise accounting treatment in accordance with the legal requirements under the Companies Act and other applicable laws, regulations and accounting standards;
- Advise and implement accounting and auditing requirements;
- Monitor regulatory changes, identify implications on accounting practices and facilitate the required system and process changes as appropriate;
- Prepare statutory filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Reserve Bank of India;
- Interface with external auditors and plan and facilitate audits;
- Maintain close liaison with the Company’s operating departments to provide financial advisory.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university scoring GPA 6.0 and above;
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from the institute of Chartered Accountants of India with minimum two years of post-CA qualification work experience or hold Master’s degree in Finance / Commerce with a minimum five years of relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge of India accounting standards and practices, relevant laws and regulations;
- Exposure to US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards would be added advantage;
- Experience working in large accounting and auditing professional firms;
- Experience with SAP and Enterprise Resource Planning is preferred;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application such as Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai