About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 3 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We are hiring for Global Compensation Administration Specialist for our MNC for Bangalore location to join their growing team for permanent opening.
- Manages on and off-cycle compensation adjustment process;
- Works with Global HiNext to configure and update compensation requirements and guidelines in the system;
- Reviews and audits compensation requests against requirements, eligibility, and assignments;
- Partners with the Business to administer compensation communications to the employee;
- Ensures timely disbursement by making sure compensation adjustments are communicated to all stakeholders, including Payroll Administration;
- Adjusts employee self-service visibility of merit statements;
- Manages day-to-day relationships with Compensation partners and third-party suppliers;
- Provides input on compensation operations and execution improvements to Total Rewards & Performance Management Lead and/or Total Rewards COE;
- Acts as a point of escalation for compensation inquiries, redirecting to Lead or COE as necessary.
The Global Compensation Administration Specialist is responsible for enabling global compensation operations, working closely with the Compensation Administration Lead to execute on the compensation strategies set by the Total Rewards COE and the Business. The Specialist manages both the on and off-cycle compensation adjustments process, including the visibility of merit statements for employees. They also partner closely with Payroll Administration to ensure appropriate disbursement.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)