About this job
- Industry: Rail
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Karnataka
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 4 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Global Performance Management Lead for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent position in Bangalore location.
What you’ll be doing
The Global Performance Management Lead is responsible for overseeing and providing guidance on global performance management operations. They manage a team that enables the analysis and administration of the performance management cycle set by the Business and Total Rewards COE. They oversee the coordination and completion of goal-setting and feedback forms in HiNext(Workday), along with the organization of talent review discussion logistics. The Lead partners closely with the Business and Total Rewards COE to define and execute Performance Management strategy. They also support the resolution of escalated Tier 1 inquiries in partnership with the Performance Management Specialists, Total Rewards COE, and BU HR.
What you bring to the team
We’re looking for a team player, who is motivated by delivering great work and the vision. Some of the skills and experience we look for includes:
Experience required 11 -14 Years
- Facilitates overall execution of performance cycle activities, including kicking off the performance cycle as defined by Total Rewards COE and BU HR;
- Creates and updates performance management forms and templates (e.g., objective setting) and stakeholder communications;
- Sends periodic, targeted communications according to pre-defined performance guidelines and timelines;
- Monitors completion of employee and manager goal setting forms, self and manager evaluations, ratings, etc. in the system;
- Prepares employee performance data for talent reviews;
- Manages logistics and scheduling of talent reviews and calibration sessions, including coordination between facilitators and participants;
- Generate performance management reports and obtains stakeholder feedback to monitor and track process effectiveness;
- Provides input to BU HR and Total Rewards COE on process and policy improvements;
- Acts as a point of escalation for performance management inquiries and escalates complex or unusual performance management inquiries to Total Rewards COE or BU HR.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)