About this role
About this role
We’re hiring Global Reporting Specialist - GBS, for a leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore
The Global Reporting Specialist maintains standard reports and regularly scheduled HR reports and dashboards (incl. compliance and audit). They also define and create ad-hoc reporting based on specific business needs. They maintain any self-service reporting platforms and work with change management and HR communications to ensure adoption of self-service reporting. They work with the HiNext(Workday) COE to bring in additional group companies into GBS with regards to reporting and maintaining reporting platforms and processes for ad hoc and standard reports.
- Analyze, create and implement reporting capabilities, processes, policies and general reporting solutions.
- Audit reporting practices by analyzing service level agreement satisfaction, costs and other important metrics.
- Administer by creating and delivering standard reports and developing ad-hoc reports based on requests and business needs.
- Review and analysis reporting requests and provide cost and time estimates.
- Research process and technology updates based on leading practice findings and knowledge to propose reporting capability in coordination with the HRIT COE (e.g., HiNext)
- Collaborate with GBS service management teams, HR, and the business to improve and implement reporting solutions and service delivery.
- Influence and may negotiate agreements of service terms at the function/ business unit level providing consultation without direction on client/stakeholder needs assessment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai