About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 12 October 2021
About this role
About this role
• Working in a highly visible Project environment with large capital exposure for EPC-1 Contractor, its Vendors and Subcontractors;• Working with an EPC-1 Contractor organized as a Joint Venture that require additional skills to ensure that the EPC-1 Contractor JV Directorate serves the interests of the Operating Centres that will require a close coordination and interaction with the EPC-1 Project Manager, the EPC-1 Project Division Manager and the Area Division Manager(s);
• Working effectively within established procedures and participates in all important meetings and workshops (e.g. weekly and monthly meetings, 3D Model reviews, Constructability, Construction and Completion Sequence Reviews);• Works in a dynamic but multiple locations team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and have the ability to multi-task as essential skills;
• Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving Project needs;• Hands-on approach towards the works and activities.
Communications and Working Relationships:
• Strong communication and interaction with other skills, concise in addressing and reporting on issues pertaining to his scope;• Managerial and leadership skills bringing the EPC-1 Contractor and the various stakeholders to work as a Team driven by the same objectives;
• Strong team leadership and collaboration skills, integrity, interpersonal understanding, self-confidence, and fairness;• Strong ability to influence others who are not in his direct control to achieve Project objectives.
• Undertakes complex tasks and acts as a source of guidance to the Team and Stakeholders; • Bring solutions and provide support but not generate “micro-management” or unnecessary works to the Team and/or the EPC-1 Contractor;
• Ability to identify problems quickly and determine root cause and develop plan to mitigate or resolve them;• Ability to utilize a systematic approach to problems solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of documentation that supports the resolution;
• Takes initiative, based on experience to deliver timely results;• Be inventive, in particular when at Site, to bring technical and execution solutions that favour a safe, but flawless construction execution and transition to commissioning activities.
• Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, in particular when at Site;• Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
• Experience working in Qatar or middle-east would be a must;• Demonstrate ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds;
• Capabilities to take workload and meet deadlines.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Babu Harishchandra Jadhav via the details below, quoting publication number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha