About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 3 February 2022
About this role: HR Advisor
About this role: HR Advisor
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Leading Service Provider to the Energy sector, Brunel has an excellent Permanent opportunity for a HR Advisor with internal Recruitment experience.
- Embracing a Business Partnering approach by building strong working relationships and building credibility, through regular communications with senior business leaders to understand and meet on-going/future business requirements.
- The provision of professional and proactive HR advice and guidance within defined business areas within Asset Solutions in line with Company standards and processes
- The management of end-to-end employee lifecycle activities including, but not limited to, Recruitment, Reward, Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Retention, Employee Relations, business planning and forecasting
- Lead local recruitment processes with support from HRSSC in Chennai. This includes external market intelligence, external sourcing, supporting line managers in selection decisions, and leading any redeployment processes ensuring that the Company guidelines are following in line with Employment Law and the Company values and behaviours
- Leading key change projects and advising client group management on people related risks and ensuring that all areas of change are compliant with relevant legislation
- Leading and resolving complex employee relations issues ensuring that the company Values and standards are maintained at all times
- Manage the data integrity of the HR System ensuring the information is accurate for defined business area; raise and manage all helpdesk tickets within the HRSS to facilitate the processing of employee changes
- Work with colleagues in specialist areas to develop Reward and Benefit packages
- Ensure compliance and governance off all work permits ensuring the right to work check are completed for your defined business area; ensure that Line Managers and business leaders are aware of the legal implications for non-compliance for the movement of multi-national workforce to global locations
- Focusing on behaviours for Diversity & Inclusion by ensuring equality opportunity and fairness in all areas of employment and value the diversity of employees, customers and those living in the communities in which the company has a presence
- Relevant HR tertiary qualification
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law and Case Management
- Knowledge and application of HR Metrics
- Previous internal recruitment experience
- Membership of the AHRI desirable
- Fabulous permanent opportunity within the Energy sector!
- High Profile Global Organisation
- Excellent negotiable salary!
- Central city location!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Connecting Specialists to Pioneering Projects
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)