About this role
About this role
Seeking a HSSE Advisor to work in the Surat Basin. 10/4 FIFO from Brisbane to the Surat Basin. This will be for a contract lasting 7 months.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
As the Upstream Operations HSSE Advisor, you will be integrating HSSE delivery into the Asset operations and improvement plans. You’ll thrive on providing challenge, fit-for-purpose solutions, insights and learnings, intervening where required, simplifying ways of working, and directly supporting our operations. More specifically, your role will include:
- Championing and role modeling HSSE Leadership to strengthen, promote and maintain a positive and disciplined HSSE culture in operations.
- Delivering HSSE support services, coaching, challenging & intervening in operations, to implement and assure risk management controls, drive continuous improvement, and enable delivery of world class health, safety, security and environmental performance.
- On site engagement & assurance to ensure hazards, risks and control measures are understood and applied throughout the work management process.
- Supporting & participating in the safe system of work processes from the beginning to end of a task and feeding back for continuous improvement.
- Partnering with operations to develop and implement effective HSSE culture and controls.
- Driving engagement and advocacy with a wide range of internal stakeholders, facilitating learning and communication within operations, and working collaboratively with your UO HSSE team to share best practices and address common issues.
- Experience in a similar position
- Suitably qualified in HSE
- 10/4 Roster
- 10hr working Days
- $610-$650aud/Day (Incl Super)
- 7 Month contract
- Surat Basin Based position (FIFO from Brisbane)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
- Accommodation and meals provided
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)