About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Port Hedland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 8 November 2021
About this role
About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Civil Contractor. They are now seeking a number of HSE Advisors to join their team for their iconic Civil project in WA’s North West. The company is offering an attractive salary package with an uplift of 35% on a 26/9 roster.
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with company and client requirements across Safety
- Management Plans (SMPs), policies, practices, procedures and statutory requirements.
- Develop and improve safe work cultures in office and field operations environments.
- Promptly respond to all reports of unsafe conditions, unsafe activities and unsafe equipment and take appropriate corrective action.
- Monitor the application of Safety Management systems in the field.
- Initiate, develop and liaise effective business relationships with key stakeholders and other internal and external organisations as required.
- Assist in the development of the HSE and Emergency Management Plans, Policies, Procedures and monthly reporting.
- Ensure training compliance to policies, business systems and other relevant safety or contractual obligations.
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction, Civil or Mining Experience
- Certificate IV in OHS
- Workplace First Aid / CPR
- Certification in a recognized Drug and Alcohol testing program
- The ability to work on a 26/9 roster
This company offers a fantastic salary package, 35% uplift on a 26/9 roster plus mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)