About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 1 October 2021
About this role
About this role
On behalf of our client, a world leader within the Oil & Gas industry, we have an exciting 12-month Contract opportunity for an Interface Coordinator- Phase2 B located in the Perth CBD.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Phase 2b Project stakeholders to manage internal and external interfaces on the Project.
- To identify and promote Interface Management System and Process performance improvements
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures - at all times, ensure the welfare of personnel and the protection of our assets and the environment
- Maintain the currency and relevance of the Phase 2b Interface Request Register (via regular review and update)
- Promote the use of formal Interface Management process (Interface Requests) by all Project Teams and Team Members (Including Contractor personnel)
- Provide system training and support to Interface Management System users, including Contractor and Company project personnel
- Proactively assist and support teams to raise, manage and close Interface Requests in a timely manner
- Prepare regular dashboard and Interface Status reports, including “bad actors” and exception reports
- Identify and promote interface management system and process improvements
- Tertiary Education, Bachelor (or higher) degree in Engineering
- 5 or more years’ experience conducting technical work in Oil & Gas, Resources or Manufacturing industries
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Major (multi-package) EPC project delivery environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirement for formal interface management and of interface management systems
- Experience in development or maintenance of similar database systems is highly desirable
- Advanced Excel Skills, PowerBi and/or PowerApps development skills will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail – maintains up-to-date and accurate records
- Proactive and enthusiastic behaviour, capable of positively influencing the team and various contractors and suppliers
- Work to achieve common Project goals and objectives.
- Develop strong teamwork – respect individual team members priorities whilst progressing own tasks and deadlines
- Proactively adhere to and promote the Client/Company workplace values and behaviour, exercising tolerance and respect for diversity
- 12 month contract!
- Excellent negotiable rate
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance your Interface Coordinator expertise!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)