About this job
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 4 October 2021
About this role
About this role
Seeking an Technical Support Analyst to join a Global Energy company on a initial 6 month contract based out of Brisbane.
The IT Onsite Support Analyst will be responsible to deliver the full range of IT support and project work within the organization, in time, professionally and to a very high standard.
Primary duties are to provide support including; computers, servers, networking, wellsite connectivity, programming and documentation.
The IT Onsite Support Analyst will also be expected to listen, understand, and interpret customer requirements to propose solutions which enable the business to be more efficient via Innovation and Digital Transformation.
- Residing in Brisbane, QLD or able to self-relocate to Brisbane, QLD
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT with 1-3 years’ experience in troubleshooting and direct end-user support.
- Knowledge in Networking, Server, Microsoft Operating Systems
- Knowledge in O365, Power BI, Power Apps, MS Teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed and able to multitask jobs simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote locations - travel requirement to base in Toowoomba, Roma and potential other cities like Adelaide, Moomba
- Proactive and fast learner
- Good interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Current Microsoft/Cisco certification or other IT certification
Our client has ensured market rate for this opportunity.
Brunel provide dedicated contractor support through the engagement and assignment life cycle. Additional consultation during and after your assignment for market opportunity within the Brunel network.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Lam Nguyen via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane