About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Karnataka
What is required?
- Hours per week: 45
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 11 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a IWMS Helpdesk Analyst for our client, a leading oil & gas for automakers, to join their growing team. This is a permanent opportunity for Bangalore location
- Minimum three years of relevant experience with any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university scoring CGPA 6 and above;
- Knowledge in SQL language in creating extraction into SQL and building custom queries and views will be an added advantage;
- Working experience in TRIRIGA or any Workplace Management tool and business processes related to facilities operations and maintenance activities;
- Experience in IT related applications;
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking;
- Possess statistical knowledge.
- Administrate the Environmental & Property Solutions (E&PS) Workplace Management and Analytics tools to ensure stability and reliability of the systems;
- Apply best practices in Data Management to all of the tools and applications that are owned by E&PS;
- Strategize effective methods to make data available to E&PS Network Members;
- Work with IT organization in piloting, testing, developing and leading special projects;
- Assist in planning key initiatives/stewardship for Digital Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Visualization and Mobility;
- Analyze business processes and identify, implement improvements to applications/system design and/or any user experience.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)