About this role
About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Machines Superintendent for a 6 month contract position supporting our Clients site-based team on a 2/1 roster.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure compliance with all requirements with regard to safety, environment, hazards, work quality, constructability, cost and schedule.
- Step up to Area Manager role when on RnR
- Provide leadership to team inspectors and supervisors, manage quality requirements and resolution of non-conformances
- Proactively identify risks and root cause issues that may / are impacting progress. Engagement of appropriate stakeholders to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Supporting project control activities and supporting the change management system
- Tracking schedule, quality and performance metrics and undertake weekly progress reporting
- Communication of progress to project stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Construction/Commissioning Superintendent (Elec or SMP)
- Previous RTIO site experience and familiarity with RTIO specifications
- Experienced with Construction Management and Commissioning of Balanced Machine (Stackers & Reclaimers)
- Familiar with AS4324, AS4100
- CCMS experience (commissioning completion management system)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical background and understanding of engineering processes
- Understanding of interdisciplinary Interfaces, interfaces with Suppliers and Contractors
- Iron Ore mining experience
- Commitment to HSE management in a project environment
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- FIFO 2/1 Roster
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)