About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Kakinada
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 7 March 2022
About this role: Maintenance Lea
About this role: Maintenance Lea
We have an urgent opening for Offshore Maintenance Lead for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be a permanent position and the job location would be Kakinada
Marine Engineer with steam endorsements and Tanker/FPSO experience or Enchem 4 or equivalent with a mechanical trade background would be seen as an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in operation of process equipment and utilities;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in petrochemical or associated industry;
- Relevant operating experience on an FPSO or similar facility and detailed knowledge of Tanker operations and maintenance;
- Experience with Safety Management Systems and computerized planned maintenance Systems;
- Experience in operation and maintenance of process equipment;
- Competence in emergency response skills.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Facility’s mechanical system, process plant, associated equipment and vessel utilities in line with job planning within IFS;
- To fulfil the risk management requirements for each day’s activities by ensuring all risks associated utilities and maintenance tasks are identified and addressed within the Permit to Work;
- Is the responsible person for the preparation and the implementation of the Daily Work Plan;
- Lead the Operation of the Utilities plant and equipment in a manner that is safe and prevents injury to personnel and the environment/ or damage to the plant and equipment;
- Lead the day to day maintenance generated by IFS for both topside process and equipment and all facility utilities supporting the operation;
- Ensuring that the condition of the FPSO is maintained to conform to the provisions of mandatory rules and regulations;
- Ensure that environmental emissions and spills are kept to a minimum and that records of all emissions are maintained;
- Reviewing and verifying the effective implementation of the HSSEQA Management systems on board, and identifying deficiencies and areas for improvement;
- Support the shift Utility Operations on a day to day basis;
- Carry out and / or supervise maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance on the facility;
- Be familiar with the facility’s plant and machinery and have a good working knowledge of all equipment on the facility where the maintenance is carried out;
- Ensure that he has knowledge of safety requirements, including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, Company policy and instructions;
- Has authority to raise permits for worked planned by the Maintenance Superintendent;
- Shall assist the Maintenance Superintendent with the preparation of the 14 day Maintenance Plan, supervision of major repairs, modifications;
- Plan and execute all work to daily planning effectively meeting work schedules. Especially focusing on Safety Critical work;
- Efficiently lead and monitor the utilities start up process following blackouts;
- Perform process and utility plant and systems’ first line and preventive maintenance activities as per Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), in close cooperation and relevant communication with Maintenance department;
- Responsible for VCM data collection and Lube Oil Sampling for all Machinery falling under the Class approved CBM program. Generally execute follow-up actions that require Preventive / Corrective maintenance regime driven by the IFS CMMS system;
- Perform chemical handling, sampling and analyses of Boiler water system and cooling water system and generating monthly log reports;
- Perform housekeeping and waste collection in utility room and ensure cleanliness is maintained.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Connecting Specialists to Pioneering Projects
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sundara Subbulakshmi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai