About this role
About this role
Seeking Maintenance Technicians to work in an Adelaide workshop environment.
Brunel is partnering with an International Oilfield Services company to provide personnel for their operations across Australia.
Responsible to assist activities as deemed necessary to achieve the Company objectives and deadlines. The successful candidate will be working on various pieces of equipment, including surface well test, slickline, and well integrity to maintain as per the relevant standards.
- Accept responsibility for the activities directly associated with the operation at hand.
- The implementation of Policies in relation to the job at hand.
- Customer satisfaction in relation to the job they are performing.
- Carry out repairs on equipment to a high standard as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance to equipment as required.
- Prepare equipment for project load outs with attention to detail.
- Complete maintenance records, job cards and fault reports as required.
- Work with the company SharePoint system to obtain and record documentation.
- Prepare equipment for freight and receive incoming freight to the facility.
- Liaise with logistics providers to facilitate freight movements as required.
- Perform stock takes of equipment and contribute to re-stocking.
- Contribute to procurement of minor equipment, parts and consumables.
- Operate forklift as required to facilitate day to day activities.
- Ensure that all required equipment is available and job ready when required.
- Ensure that all equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order.
- Ensure that all work carried out is Company Policy as well as confirming to government regulations.
- Attend safety and other meetings as required.
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- To report all near misses and hazardous situations to the Supervisor / Manager.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and effective manner.
- To ensure that all personnel working on their location are aware of any hazards that may exist.
- To ensure that all equipment is operated within the manufacturer’s specification and in a safe manner.
- Able to adequately and professionally use the correct recording and reporting systems.
- Computer Literacy
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Computer Experience
- Forklift License
- Crane License preferred
- HR License preferred
- Daily rate (8hr days) - 5 days per week
- Burton, Adelaide Location
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)