About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 23 October 2021
About this role
About this role
We’re hiring a Manager- integrity (RRM) Management for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent Role position in Pune or Chandigarh location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering assignments/projects with required quality and within schedule and cost constraints;
- Act as point of contact to internal and external stakeholders including customers;
- Drive QMS (Quality Management System: Process approach, Continuous Improvement, etc.) implementation within team/function, improve/maintain team level QMS implementation score ;
- Ensure compliance to established functional and organizational processes by team ;
- Review and approve team members’ timesheet, prepare utilization reports ;
- Prepare and share function level operation review reports and share with relevant stakeholders ;
- Develop function/team level annual objectives in line with organizational objectives/strategies ;
- Coordinate activities within own function with other relevant functions ;
- Support tendering activities by working on technical/functional part of proposals.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Mechanical or allied engineering with a minimum of 10 years of relevant functional experience;
- 4 years of experience leading and managing an Engineering team.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)