About this role
As the Manager of the business unit, the key accountability will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that focuses on defending our existing client base and inviting new customers to join the Brunel partnership;
- Develop measure of success to track growth and inspire others to also enjoy a winning sales culture;
- Manage our existing client portfolio with a focus on creating a great customer experience;
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Promote the brand as partner of choice for both clients and talent.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience within the IT/Tech space is essential to this role.
Bring stories of previous success to the interview and explore Brunel as your next career move.
Our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship – global, local capabilities;
- Integrity – for all our people and contracts;
- Results-driven – keep improving;
- Passion for People.
What we offer
- With over 100 offices we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
- Working for Brunel we offer excellent benefits and provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology;
- In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please apply directly using the ‘Apply’ button. Brunel values diversity and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and minority group candidates.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB241405
- Location: Brisbane
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, 8 December 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Manager, Technology - Queensland
Confirmation sent to