About this role
You will work closely with and support Projects Managers in developing scopes of work, contractor management documentation. This is a safety driven role. You must practice safe work practices to remain compliant with company procedures.
- Executing and supporting safety programs and processes.
- Coordinating day-to-day work scope between project team, operations and contractor teams.
- Assisting in preparing project planning, schedules of works (SOWS ), schedules, construction management plans (CMP) documentation.
- Coordinating field work, interacting with production teams and contractors.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- General Construction Experience
- Industrial Experience is highly desirable
- Previous shutdown work experience is preferred
This position will be ideal for you if you have previous experience in heavy industry and strong computer skills. You will need to be able to supervise 3rd party contractors efficiently and effectively.
- Experience in field work supervision and management
- Ability to read and understand engineering plans and documents
- High level of schedule management
- Good communication and conflict resolution skills
Take the next step in your career. Start the process and apply today.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k.
We place you fast and keep you working. We aim to find the roles that suit you – whether you want 50+ hours or variable shift work, we will get you going.
With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB241379
- Location: Bingham Canyon
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Mining
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Monday, 6 January 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Coordinator - Utah
Confirmation sent to