About this role
An integrated energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
The purpose of the role is to lead major and non-routine activities during R&M and turnaround. He/she responsible for the safe and efficient execute medium to high complexity of non-routine maintenance activity in accordance with approved work processes, and standards.
- To lead & execute major and non-routine activities safely with precaution stated in Job Hazard Analysis (JHA);
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulation and HSSE requirements;
- Lead and motivate contractors, and others under his/her supervision;
- Work closely with other stakeholder including HSSE, Operator, Technologist, Logistic, Assurance and Flowless team;
- Get families and compliance with the Company's HSE policy (SMDS), guidelines and work processes including Permit to Work, Confine Space Entry, and Heavy Lifting;
- Engage and coordinate with contractor for site survey, site preparation and mobilization;
- Review JHA, lifting plan, manpower loading, schedule, list of required equipment and tools with contractor;
- Prepare equipment plot plan and logistic plan for any non-routine activity;
- Coordinate for contractor vehicle, equipment and tools inspection;
- Review detailed work packages and execution plan, job estimates plan, bill of materials and work packages of non-routine activity and align with planners/schedulers to ensure quality and completeness;
- Works the agreed to plan, removal of barriers or escalates to supervision if issues cannot be resolved or changes to work scope or discovery;
- Follow up on the daily progress reporting and look ahead on the schedule;
- Communicates daily work progress to Scheduler;
- Ensures all required documentation is prepared and acquired for hand over;
- May assist in planning of discovery scope;
- Provides, identify, report, capture and maintain proactively lessons learned register for executed activity;
- Pass PTW Holder assessment and become PTW Holder .
Has strong working knowledge and experience over the assigned various equipment. Manages contractors and removes blockers to ensure work progress and priorities are aligned with the business objectives. Ensures work is done safely & efficiently. Looks for ways to optimize and reduce waste. Present in the field > 80% of the time.
- Minimum 8 years of similar Oil and Gas work experience advantage with turnaround experience;
- PTW and LOTO processes;
- Knowledge in using SAP;
- Hands on maintenance activity;
- Knowledge and experience of heavy lifting operations;
- Knowledge and experience of flange management;
- Knowledge and experience of confine space entry;
- Possess leadership and managing people skill;
- Capable of pulling a team together to solve the maintenance issue;
- Understands the SHELL HSSE & SP management and control framework.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lackshna Dasan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement