About this role
Key Result Areas:
- Establish and maintain alignment with the PMT on project procurement needs, objectives and requirements;
- Establish compliance with project procurement processes and procedures;- Establish project coordination procedures for procurement, and oversee the development of other coordination procedure;
- Review and approve Contractor’s procurement procedures and processes;- Document any Lessons Learned;
- Develop and execute Procurement Plans that support the project’s goals and objectives - Work with Contractor to develop and implement overall and individual purchasing plans (seek input from Project Sourcing Specialists as appropriate);- Review and implement Contractor’s Purchasing and Materials Management plans including plans for purchase of spare parts and for purchase of bulk materials;
- Develop Closeout and Materials Reconciliation plan;- Document any Lessons Learned;
- Communicate with PMT on project procurement activities, progress and issues;- Report schedule and cost data to PMT with regards to procurement activities;
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of PMT (Engineering, Construction and Source Inspection Coordinator) during execution;- Advise PMT of procurement issues and steps being taken to mitigate consequences
- Document any Lessons Learned.
Minimum of 12 years management/supervisory experience on Major Projects; BA/BS Preferred.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement