About this role
Key Job accountabilities
- Develop a set of standard reportingtools, procedures, guidelines and flow charts to suit project requirements and needs (monthly, weekly, risk, action tracking and KPI reports);
- Standardise reporting across EPC packages; forms, flow of information/data and provide a tool to the project team that utilises current information to enhance communication and supporteffective project execution;
- Develop efficient reporting services and generate timely and accurate reports for the Onshore Project;
- Participate in corporate governance activities such as Gate reviews, Independent ProjectReviews (IPR), Cold Eye Review (CER), Constructability Reviews (CRR) and internal audits as
Reporting Subject Matter Expert;
- Provide timely planning, analysis and reporting expert advice to Project Management Team(PMT), highlighting any emerging situations requiring action to ensure project deliverables are
- Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive information to support management decisionmaking;
- Document current issues and status in a consistent format and develop a periodical databasefor historical issues to support analysis of potential claims from EPC contractors;
- Assist and support the development of presentations to management and shareholders byproviding accurate and reliable information;
- Assist in developing the project close out report to ensure that detailed information on projectperformance is retained.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 8 years' experience in project engineering or project controls such as planning and reporting working within a Project environment in the oil and gas industry and preferably with an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification and advanced knowledge of management reports for large complex projects and reporting systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Iswarya Badri is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement