About this role
About this role
- Six month contract
- Tier one oil and gas operator
- Perth based
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Performance Development Coordinator to provide Production Support with assistance in action tracking and lessons learned administration, development / maintenance of procedures and updates to task books. This role is also responsible for the coordination of activities that ensure timely, reliable and efficient delivery of Operations reports.This Perth based position is offered initially as a 6-month Contract.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Coordination of information for performance monitoring and reporting.
- Support the Operations Performance Lead as Operations Focal point for IM&T initiatives
- Focal point for Company Action Tracking and Lessons Learned Databases
- Support task book review technical writing and document control assistance
- Coordinate the timely reporting such that Operations Performance against objectives and targets can be effectively monitored, and compliance is met
- Interface with internal report recipients to understand requirements and enhance report and service quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Commercial or Technical discipline
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential, ideally with a technical writing background within the Oil & Gas industry working directly with an operator
- Able to manage multiple tasks when working under pressure
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and manageconflicting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in liaising with all levels of employees and management
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (Power BI (Analytics), PowerApps, Sharepoint, PowerAutomate)
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for an international exploration and production company, that will have an enduring impact on the Australian energy industry, this is it. This is your chance to use your skills and knowledge to be part of a diverse global business
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Christine Collins via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth