About this role
About this role
OT Network Engineer – Day Rate Contract – DIDO 2/2 roster
Brunel Australasia are seeking a Network Engineer with experience in OT environments, ideally within the resource sector (Oil, Gas, LNG, mining and minerals or power generation). This is position is on a 2/2 roster.
- Demonstrable capability in industrial networking (SCADA, Power, Condition Monitoring and Auxiliary Systems)
- Switching and Routing experience
- Security Appliances
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, VRRP)
- Wireless communications (SCADA radio)
- VMware ESXi configuration and maintenance
- Backup technologies (VEEAM, Acronis)
- Administration of network management servers (Windows Server technologies - 2008R2, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- OS Patching and updates
- LAN and WAN configuration management
- As an intermediate to senior engineer you will be able to quickly adjust to field requirements
- As the successful applicant you will have proven experience with Juniper (EX, SRX, MX series technologies) and Hirschmann Industrial networking products
- Confident in working with Network Management platforms specifically SolarWinds and GE MDS PulseNET
- You will have worked in an OT environment across Network Monitoring and Analysis, Log Analysis, Break/Fix, Safe systems of work, Management of Change procedure
As an intermediate to senior engineer you will be able to quickly adjust to field requirements.
The successful applicant you will have proven experience with Juniper (EX, SRX, MX series technologies) and Hirschmann Industrial networking products.
Confidence in working with Network Management platforms specifically SolarWinds and GE MDS PulseNET.
You will have worked in an OT environment across Network Monitoring and Analysis, Log Analysis, Break/Fix, Safe systems of work, Management of Change procedure.
Brunel offer dedicated assignment support throughout your contract with us from initial onboarding through to payroll support and consultation with our sales team on future opportunities in the market.
Our client has ensured market matched day rate for this assignment. Roster for this assignment is on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)