About this role
- Prepare and Implement Construction Inspection Program.
- Coordinate with Construction Contractor quality and turnover records and turnover of systems completed to the Completion and Turnover Manager.
- Prepare and manage the Audit Program for the Project.
- Coordinating inspections with third party agencies if contracted by the client.
- Monitoring Contractors for quality program compliance.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Quality reports and participate in the Construction Meetings.
- Conduct ASME B31.3 Owner Inspections.
- P. Eng. Designation.
- Certified welding inspector.
- API 570 Authorized Piping Inspector.
- Minimum of 8 years of construction experience in mechanical discipline, withat least 4 years of that experience in a quality management role.
- Piping installation expertise.
- Read and interpret drawings and specification like P&IDs, General Arrangements, Plot Plan Isometrics.
- Knowledge of Technical standards like ASME section IX, B 31.3, etc.
- Equipment installation knowledge.
- Piping Material knowledge and ASME section VIII.
- QA/QC knowledge for piping and mechanical discipline.
- Punching and Turnover system knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a non-confrontational manner and work collaboratively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB250836
- Location: Sarnia
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: (Petro)Chemical
- Education level: ProfessionalBachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Closing date: Friday, 31 January 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching QA Piping Inspector - Ontario
Confirmation sent to