About this role
- Responsible for forecasts (demand plan) of non-promoted products and S&OP meetings, minutes and processes. Coordinate and analyze forecasts and actual sales and share this information on a monthly basis during the S&OP with product Managers, Forecasting, Marketing and Finance.
- Ensure short and long-term operational forecasts are aligned for global submission
- Validate forecasts with third parties and maintain data in Futurcast.
- Plan and analyze the DRP on a predetermined timely basis. Update all parameters (system maintenance) related to the planning process in respective Supply Chain systems ( SAP, M2, Futurcast)
- Validate service level agreements with intercompany plants.
- Manage inventories: based on objectives, follow up of suppliers, daily reports, destruction notices, discontinuation & provisions, etc.
- Coordinate planning activities related to 3 party manufacturers and product discontinuation and ensure a close follow up of timelines internally and externally.
- Responsible to make claims from suppliers if there are damages to goods received
- Provide suppliers with procurement plans for purchase orders
- Responsible for entering customer service level data in global systems and to run, analyze and issue monthly reports.
- Respect Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hygiene, Security and Environmental politics (HSE), corporate policies and departmental SOPs.
- Bachelors in Administration or equivalent
- APICS Certification (CPIM) is an asset
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in planning in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience in sales and operations planning
- Solid experience in ERP systems particularly in SAP
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
About usBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB269584
- Location: Laval
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, 17 July 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Assistant - Quebec
Confirmation sent to