About this role
- Responsible for providing statistical services of assigned projects to ensure objectives are met and timely delivery and quality of analyses and reports
- Provide review of statistical analyses and reports
- Provide statistical consultation to QO functions, Biostatisticians, contract statistical services
- Perform verification of existing calculation program - according to Standard Operating Procedures and with license agreement and current regulations. Develop, validate, update and maintain tools used for statistical calculations, data analysis and trending, and stability data trending
- Position liaises across QC, Analytical Sciences, MTech, SQO, RA, Production
- Appropriate data and report handling systems must be maintained to ensure analyses can be justified if challenged by regulators
- Consultation includes data requirements, experimental design, regulatory questions, with wide range of customers from technologists, scientists, managers and directors of QO to staff in Regulatory Affairs, government regulators or statisticians in other companies involved in joint projects
- Perform analyses and interpretation of data with the utmost care
- Provide clear and sound reporting of data analysis performed
- MSc in Statistics, preferably Biostatistics, with at least three years of previous relevant experience in analysis of pre-clinical scientific laboratory data
- Experience in SAS statistical programming and interpretation of statistical results.
- Experience with other analytical tools (e.g. JMP, Matlab, R) and programming language would be a strong asset
- Post-secondary training in a biological science would be a strong asset
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Proven communication (written and oral) and effective interpersonal/customer interaction skills.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB243717
- Location: North York
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 35
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicMaster
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, 19 January 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Statistical Analyst - Ontario
Confirmation sent to