About this role
Brunel are currently working in partnership with Chevron Australia to recruit an experienced Project Engineer for the ABU Janz-Lo Compression (JIC) Project, responsible for supporting the onshore brownfield Barrow Island (BWI) delivery team through the execution phase, including detailed design through start-up.
- Major Oil & Gas Operator
- Long term ongoing contract
- Market Leading Rates
- Bridge the boundaries between functional teams such as Engineering, Cost/Scheduling, Supply Chain, Construction, Operations and Maintenance including between Owner’s and Contractors’ teams.
- Act as focal point for interfaces, risk management, project controls and information management within the delivery team.
- Focal point for reporting, including monitoring and analysing contractor progress and KPIs
- Prepare, steward and monitor change control through CEMOC and PMOC processes.
- Co-ordinate action management and expedite close out.
- Provide support to package leads and contract advisors to facilitate development of consistent quality ITT and RFQ packages
- Develop and drive KDS and TDS (Key/Tactical Decision Sheets), as needed.
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas, or similar industry, required.Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in monitoring and interpreting contractor reporting, cost and schedule, is essential.
- A strong working knowledge of the various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, piping, rotating equipment, civil / structural, electrical, and instrumentation is beneficial.
- Fully competent in project engineering and management
- Good general computing skills including excel and word required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills are essential.
- Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can do attitude are required to facilitate solutions.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Christine Collins via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth