About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Port Hedland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 8 November 2021
About this role
About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Civil Contractor. They are now seeking a number of Project Managers for their iconic project, to join their team working on a high value pipeline project. This is a fantastic role where you will be an integral part of the team.
- Management of a iconic pipeline project in North West WA
- Management of site staff in interpreting plans, standards and regulations and ensuring that all work complies with relevant standards
- Program management Monitoring progress of work and ensuring path milestones are met
- Regular liaison with the senior management team and subcontractors
- Organising required materials Calculating costs and estimate completion times for preparation of tenders and contract variations
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Civil or Construction sector
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent people skills with the ability to foster strong business relationships
This company offers a fantastic salary package, 35% uplift on a 26/9 roster plus mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)