About this role
About this role
- We’re hiring Recruitment Administrator Specialist, for a leading MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Managing the stakeholders, identify the screening the candidate - scheduling interviews, speaking to candidates, processing the profile on Work day;
- Coordination and support role for Recruitments;
- Supports the administrative operations of talent acquisition processes;
- Provides candidate logistics support during recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process, including the;
- Communications and closing of requisitions for non-selected candidates
- Processing the new hire paperwork;
- Facilitates candidates’ offer acceptance tasks, provisioning of system access and equipment, and enrolment into orientation training;
- Moves internal candidates through the special assignments staffing process;
- Provides administrative assistance to support the resolution of Contact Center escalations.
- The team within GBS is busy establishing the function, including the structure of the team, ways of working and processes;
- To help guide that work, there is an opportunity for a Recruiting Administration Specialist to join us;
- The Global Recruiting Administration Specialist is responsible for enabling global talent acquisition operations on behalf of GBS HR;
- They manage and process candidate information and coordinate logistics during the hire process with the Talent Acquisition Specialists, coordinate onboarding, and manage the process for staffing special assignments;
- They also support the resolution of escalated Tier 1 inquiries from the cross-functional Contact Center in partnership with the Talent Acquisition specialists.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai