About this role
About this role
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas sector located South of the River, Brunel have a fantastic contract opportunity for a skilled Internal Recruitment Administrator who is readily available!
- Manage the end to end recruitment
- Advertising vacancies
- Screening evaluate, conduct first round interviews to ensure candidates are the right brand fit
- Undertake reference checks
- Maintain requisition and advertising databases
- Coordinate the hiring process for new recruits, including pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances and visa coordination
- Responsible for the full onboarding process
- Act as a first point of contact for new starters
- Support candidates throughout the interview process and maintain regular contact
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the Business Groups, Business Lines and functions
- Support the staffing of new businesses and cross-Business Line initiatives
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity and building a talent pipeline for future roles
- Organise the logistics for all Assessment sessions
- Coordinate recruitment events
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and streamline the recruitment processes
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- 3+ years relevant Recruitment Administrator experience - preferably within the Resource sector
- Diploma in Human Resources or other relevant qualifications is desirable
- The ability to work autonomously, to self-manage and use initiative
- Competent computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
- Able to multi-task jobs simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with all relevant stake holders
- Excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Process oriented and attention to details
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Resilience under pressure, ability to identify priorities, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- An understanding of the need to comply with company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and HSE standards and procedures
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Positive can-do and proactive attitude
- An interest in promoting a good working environment
- National Police Clearance
- Fantastic opportunity to work within the Oil & Gas industry sector
- Internal Recruitment opportunity with a friendly resourceful Team
- Perfect for candidates wishing to escape the city and work close to home if you reside south of the river!
- Opportunity to enhance your Resource Industry experience
- Attractive negotiable hourly rate!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)